HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, July 15, 2010

family | the murphys

whoa!!! has it really been since july 4th since my last post?!!!? ack!!! so sorry, folks! i've been workin' away on 2 family sessions (one i've yet to finish!) and a wedding this past weekend (yay, liz & merrill!!!) and... well... i JUST needed to unplug for a bit. more posts are comin' on the blog. bear with me. :)))

meet the murphys. :)



yay for families of 5! plus 2! which equals 7, i know. ha! john & martha had david as an exchange student from germany for a year. and martha wanted to complete a scrapbook documenting david's year in canada with a family photoshoot on the beach. PARLEE BEACH, to be exact! only days before he had to go back home...it was bittersweet, for sure. but, oh wow! what fun! martha, i was honoured you would ask me to be a part of this! hope you love these! :)))





martha & john.









david & jake.



tyler looking on. ;)



john & david.





david & lindsey.





david & emilie.









da sibz (lindsey, jake & emilie).













jake.





david.







lindsey.













emilie.









lindsey & tyler. soooooo adorable.









can you tell i love to photograph couples?! :)))





ok. yeah. i went a little nuts with these two...







ha!





















so fun! thank you, girls!



martha & david.









tyler & david.









david, all the best at home in germany! i know your canadian family will remember you always! :)))

No comments: