HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, August 19, 2010

wedding | liz & merrill: part I

i'm ba-aaaaaaaaaack!!!!! :))) sorry i've been MIA lately. i'll make up for it with some super-fantastic posts all about the day that was liz & merrill's wedding day! EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! (that's all liz & i would say over emails. "eeeeeeeeeek!") couldn't believe, after months of getting to know these two, that their day had finally arrived!!! it was hot, muggy and thoroughly rain-drenched, but it was awesome! so, so beautiful!!! thanks so much for entrusting the day to us!!! (and thanks, too, for waiting so patiently...)

all my best!!

--H

ps - this'll probably be in 'parts', cuz i've got so many faves! LOL!!! enjoy!































































































love these next 3 of denise's...























part II comin' right up! :)))

2 comments:

Vickie said...

WOW...Great Photos!!! You capture some great shot Holly! You've got an amazing gift!

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Beautiful photos!