HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

family | catherine & sarah



so stoked about this session!!! catherine & sarah - thanks so much for asking me to take your pictures again! YAY for return clients!!!! :))) catherine & i weren't sure about mapleton park, but it did NOT disappoint.

hope these images offer some bright love on this cold, rainy day! xo!

--H


....and the ducks were upon us. ;) max not so sure about them!





two years ago...you guys just had max.



now, maggie's a part of the family, too!



































recreating the 'leaf shot' from two years ago. :)

















love these of sarah & maggie. they're so cute together.









































next up...a 'model' shoot i recently did with melanie e. :)))

No comments: