HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, November 18, 2010

kids | carly & dannika



meet my new friends carly & her baby cousin, dannika. :D they braved a very cold saturday afternoon (apparently it SNOWED that morning - ack!) so we could pull off an outdoor shoot! YAY!!!

enjoy your pictures -- and it was lovely meeting you! :)))

--H












dannika & her mommy, mary.







love these. :)











posing is exhausting. eh, danni?! ;)









after a quick change, it was time to play in some leaves! ha!



















then, we came inside to a warm fire! nice!



ha!













just a few more frames, d. ;)







thanks for putting up with me, sweet girl! :)

No comments: