HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

engagement | jen & dennis: part I


jen & dennis - i had an absolutely AMAZING time with you guys!  thank you for opening up to me and my lens!!  i think, because of that, we came up with something pretty fantastic (if i do say so myself!)!!!  :D  i'm honoured to be your wedding photographer and cannot WAIT for october 29th!  wooooooo!!

enjoy your 'part I'!!!  xo!

--H












the RING.




































stay tuned for 'part II'........  :D

No comments: