HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Saturday, July 9, 2011

dear, sweet, neglected blog...

ahhhhh...  it's been a good week.  :)




hey blog.  so sorry i've been neglecting you lately...  it wasn't personal at all.  just had a much-needed 'break' fall on my lap.  :D  ...and it was good.  so good.  seriously.  before the madness that is the next few weeks for me -- 3 weddings (two in one weekend...which i've NEVER done before!), an engagement session and 4 family sessions.....  phewf.  i'm tired already.  ;D  no, but really.  i'm very grateful for this past week - for the wonderful hospitality of my in-laws - spending time with joe & the kids on the farm....poolside...away from home for a bit.  one needs that, hey?!  :)  food for my soul, that place.

anyhoo.....just checking in, i guess.  and letting you all know that i haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  :)  i'm still around.  looking forward to the rest of this wild, crazy month.  :)  can't wait to document so much L O V E.

ciao for now.

--H

ps - i DID take lots and lots of pictures during our 'mini-vacay'...  enjoy some photo goodness.  :)














she's growing up so quickly.  :(



boxes are so fun.  cheap entertainment right there.  :)












joe helping out.  :)







 
a WONDERFUL extended weekend on the farm.  what a blessing to have this 'home away from home'.  thank you again, grammy & grampy.  xo.

No comments: