HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

wedding | lindsey & mike: part I

lindsey & mike...  thank you again for the privilege of being the one to document your wedding day.  i loved every minute of it.  :D  ...and i really can't thank you enough for your patience with me as i ended a crazy summer of shooting and editing, with a whole lot of VBS, newfoundland and 1st days of school thrown in!!  seriously.  i appreciate your patience and understanding more than you'll ever know.  :D

k.  enough talking, holly.  ;D  here's part I of your wedding story.  :)  enjoy!

much love!  xo!

--H























































a sampling of the wedding party leaving the ceremony to 'bust a move'!  hi-LAR-ious!!!!






then...i took lindsey & mike outside to capture some 'newly-married-can't-believe-it's-done' moments...



next up, part II!!!  :D

No comments: