HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, June 22, 2012

moncton wedding | jessica & brad: part I


i can't even begin to tell you how many times i caught myself crying while i edited jessie & brad's wedding.  it was such an honour to have been a part of their day...  to take in all the moments that were precious to them.

thank you again, j&b, for inviting me along for the ride.  enjoy part I of your wedding photos.  xo.





check back monday for part II!!! happy weekend, everybody! <3

No comments: