HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

family | the campbells 3.0



welcome, september!!!!!!  so glad you're here, with all your pumpkin spice lattes, cooler temps and back-to-school-ness!  ;D  oooooooh weeeeee!  LIFE is GOOD!!!!!  :D  (jacob & robyn started today...but my youngest starts kindergarten tomorrow....  you'll have to ask me then how i feel!  SNIFFFFFFF....)  ;)

have lots and lots of sessions/weddings coming up this month.....!  excited for all september holds!

it was such a JOY to photograph the campbell family again this year!!!  ...and what a treat having adriana's parents here from brazil to join in!!  we had a blast!!  thanks, all...for being so great!!!!!  an amazing session...comin'.right.up.  :D

--H


 
 


couldn't decide which one i loved more... so here's both colour and b/w... [heart].



No comments: