HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, May 2, 2013

5x12 project | april

 


welcome to the month of MAY!!  new month...  a new 5x12 of my family!!  :D  ...and some extras thrown in for good measure!  ha!

by the way, haven't we been enjoying some AMAZING weather?!?!?!?!!  love.it.





**edited to add**

we attended a funeral this afternoon for a woman in our church. she was young. a teacher, with a husband and a young daughter (about robyn's age). and it really hit home.

life can change in an instant. TELL the people that you love that you love them. SHOW them you love them, too. offer kindness.  don't dwell on negativity.  forgive as the Lord forgave you.

because life is too short.  make every moment count.

xo.

No comments: