HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, August 1, 2013

jenna & luc | moncton maternity photographer

a few weeks ago (ackkkk! wedding season, ya'll!!), i had to pleasure of photographing jenna & luc!  these two are expecting a little bundle in a couple of weeks and i couldn't be more pleased and excited for them!!!

praying for health & strength, a smooth and uncomplicated delivery, and may you all adjust well to being a family of 3...  er, 6 (counting their fur babies at the end of this post!).  :D

all my love & hugs, J&L&babe!

--H


2 comments:

claytonj said...

WOW Holly! I can't stop smiling, they are so beautiful, you did an amazing job! Thank you my friend so very much:) You truly are a talented lady:)

Luc. said...

Love them. Using the 'family portrait' for my profile picture.