HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, February 6, 2014

what i'm lovin' right now!

it's RANDOM at its finest!  ;)  it's time for (and you can totally tell i'm a big fan of #4...  haha.  that sounds like him!)...  it's time for 'What I'm Lovin' Right Now!'  here we go!

;)
 

1 - the WATERLOGUE app

can't say enough about this app.  BEST $2.99 i've spent in a lo-onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.  easily put in 2+hrs on it last night.




...and playing a bit with some client work.  [these are YET to be blogged... ahem... *cough cough...  sigh.]


 
 
 

...and some wedding work.
 
 

awwww man.  maybe i want to be a watercolour artist.  ;)



2 - CAULIFLOWER

joe & I both LOVED this recipe.  we'll leave out the red pepper flakes the next time though...it was too spicy for the kidlets.  but WHOA.  the most delicious thing.







3 - RUNNING (still!)

so thankful for my friend, dianne, and her helping me/cheering for me/running with me!  we're committed to running some runs this year!  YES!!!!







4 - JIMMY FALLON

this guy is taking over the Tonight Show on February 17th and i couldn't be more stoked.  H U G E fan.









what are you loving lately?! DO TELL!

No comments: