HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, June 26, 2014

lydia & jesse | engaged

last month, i had the wonderful privilege of being the photographer for lydia & jesse's wedding weekend.  it was my 1st time shooting outside the maritimes, and i was/am so honoured that L&J would call on me.  (back story: lydia's family - the hamiltons - had hired me for family pictures ohhhhh about 3 years ago when all the kids were still in NB...  all have since moved out west...).

anyways, after the rehearsal, i was able to spend a few minutes alone with lydia & jesse.  grateful for this time.  it always helps the 3 of us - bride, groom and photog - get to know each other...and i believe, at the end of the day, you can only improve the potential for great wedding day portraiture when you choose to have an engagement session (even if it's the day before your wedding!). ;)))

we basically stepped outside the church, into a little grove of birch trees.  LOVE these.

ENJOY.


ps - JUST.YOU.WAIT for their wedding post.  GAHHH.


No comments: