HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Thursday, July 10, 2014

amanda & denys | engaged



love that amanda & denys chose the farm for the location of their engagement photos!  quite similar to the route i'll be taking to get to their wedding in Fundy Park!  although it's a bit more of a ways away...  ha!  ;)

ENJOY, guys!  excited to see you again next month!!

--H


first, we did some family pictures with denys' daughter, maryeve...then just amanda & denys...  very sweet.



No comments: