HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

jenna & jake | moncton wedding sneak peek

jenna & jake were married this past saturday...and it was perfect.  they're on their honeymoon right now but i hope, i hope they get a chance to check out their sneak peek.  because i think it's pretty great - 'PRETTY' being the operative word. everything was so, so pretty.

a special thank you to my girl, randi, for all her help and support on saturday.  YOU, my dear, are a treasure.  xo.

thank you, J&J, for inviting us to be a part of your day!  much love!!

--H



No comments: