HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

kayla & jesse | expecting!



since she's due next week, i thought i'd post kayla's maternity session (they've had their photos for awhile...). fact is, i've been dying to blog some of my weddings and sessions from this year but it always seems to be pushed to the end of the list. well, not today. ;)

Eeeeeeeee! So thrilled for you, kayla & jesse! will be praying for a safe and problem-free delivery of your sweet baby boy!

all the best in the world! xo!

--H

ps - jesse's parents and sister came along for some family portraits so you'll see them in here too! love this family!! Xx!



kayla, you are absolutely RADIANT. <3
can't wait to hear the news!! xo!

No comments: