HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

sarah & danny | moncton golf & country club wedding

HAPPY 2015, FRIENDS!!

starting the year off with a wedding from last season. :) (slowing catching up on blogging... hope you'll join me in looking back. :)





i was so thrilled when sarah contacted me about photographing her wedding. i had shot her sister's a few years ago and sarah remembered me... my crazy, enthusiastic ways no doubt. ;) haha. it can't be stopped, people. weddings get me giddy. :)

sarah & danny had wanted to have their ceremony out on the grounds, but with rain in the forecast, they didn't want to risk it. so we moved it inside. and it was beautiful... incredibly intimate and sweet. you could just tell that it meant so much to them. to be saying their vows and to finally be married. husband & wife. still so powerful and moving to me.

excited to finally be sharing more from their day. :)

ENJOY.

...and sarah & danny,
thank you so much for inviting me in. i always count it such a privilege. trust you're lovin' married life. blessings today and always.

Xx.








No comments: