HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

amanda & denys | fundy national park wedding | moncton wedding photographer

it was JOY getting to know denys & amanda!!  and getting to shoot their wedding in the woods at Fundy National Park (a first for me!) was nothing short of AMAZING!  lots of personal touches (i've never seen the inside of a trailer park look so classy and cozy!) and deeply personal moments.  your ceremony = BEAUTIFUL.  not a dry eye, for sure.  yes, i cried...thank goodness for autofocus! ha!  thank you again for having me, and treating me like one of your own.  XO.

all the best for a happy and blessed marriage.

gratefully.

--H



No comments: