HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

erika & jean-françois | moncton-shediac NB wedding sneak peek


this past weekend marked the end of my wedding season. bittersweet, for sure...but i couldn't have asked for a better day (a taaaaaaad on the cold side... ;) with erika & jean-françois! they are goofy, fun and an immense joy to be around!

thanks for everything, macleod & jutras families!! enjoy this sneak peek - yes, i will forever have a hard time deciding what to post!! so many favourites as usual!! :D

my best to you, E&JF!! xo!

blessings & love!

--H



randi NAILED dad's first look seeing erika in her wedding dress. high five, friend.

No comments: