HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, December 14, 2015

lisa & keith | day after session

because lisa & keith's wedding day was soooooooooooooooooo incredibly dreadful (weather-wise!!!!) :) i offered to meet up with them again, at their convenience, to do a 'day after' shoot. a chance for them to get dressed up again (for lisa, putting on that GORGEOUS wedding dress!) and take some extended time for portraits of just the two of them. and they certainly got rewarded with the most BEAUTIFUL evening in shediac on the beach. loved it, loved it.

i've never done 'day after' shoots before but i am TOTALLY going to offer it to my couples from now on. if it rains your entire wedding day and outdoor portraits are next to impossible, we will do a 'day after'. it doesn't have to be the day after either. ;) we will come together and shoot some portraits on the beach, at sunset, whatever your heart wanted to do on your wedding day. no trouble at all.

love you, lisa & keith. hope you're enjoying these pictures. they are among my very favourites. xo.


No comments: