HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

mel & mitch | expecting | moncton maternity photographer

Two more of my favourite people who were expecting in the summer! Ahhhhhh I love it! Love the relationship I have with my couples!

Mel & Mitch - I can tell on your socials that you're loving and thriving this sweet stage of life. Blessings, guys. Sweet Maddie is so lucky to have you as parents.

xo...


No comments: