HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Thursday, February 9, 2017

janique & ben | married | moncton wedding photography


Janique & Ben, thank you for hiring me and trusting me so completely with your images. You were a joy to work with - so kind and easy-going! Dream clients!

I'm excited to finally share your wedding in this blog post! Hope I did you proud! xo!





LIST OF VENDORS

HAIR
Lisa Smith

MAKEUP
Marie-Line Beauregard

DRESS
Bridal Vision

FLORIST
Unico Decor

CEREMONY
Ɖglise St-Jacques-le-Majeur Church in Scoudouc NB

RECEPTION VENUE/CATERER
Wedgewood Hall

CUPCAKES
Nancy Morrison

DJ
DJ Jose

PHOTOGRAPHY
Holly Howe
Randi Hayes

No comments: