HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

brittany & ryan | engaged | moncton wedding photographer



All the heart eyes for this engagement session - well, for all of my engagement sessions. Let's face it. They're my favourite to shoot!

Brittany & Ryan - I'm ecstatic that you chose me to photograph your wedding. Thank you, thank you!! And if these images are any indication, your wedding photos are going to be stunningly gorgeous! Just sayin'!

Come on, June 10th!!! 😉






































Colour or black & white, guys? The struggle is real.





1 comment:

Treena Danylo said...

I like this blog so much. This is awesome blog. Best Calgary Wedding Photographers