HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Saturday, September 30, 2017

ashley & jason | married | moncton wedding photographer



Ashley & Jason were married at the beautiful Solomon Gardens and what a joy to photograph. I had Amanda along with me, and we just had the best day. <3

Here are some of my faves. And yes, there are many. ;) And yes, I'm obsessed with Ashley's belt. K Bye.




















































































































































Vendors //

Hair: 
MUA: 
Bride's Getting Ready Location:
Delta Beausejour
Flowers: MacArthur's Flower Shop
Venue: Solomon Gardens
Officiant: 
Catering: Pizza Delight
Cupcakes: McBuns Bakery
DJ: Dynamic Sounds
Photographers: Holly Howe & Amanda Raybould

No comments: