HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, May 7, 2018

sarah & xavier | ENGAGED | moncton wedding photographer



I'm so thrilled to be included in Sarah & Xavier's big day in June. These are some of their engagement photos, shot over the Easter Weekend while they were home from Montréal. Love that they wanted their engagement photos at the same location where they'll be saying their marriage vows. Sarah's family's cottage on the Richibucto River (directly across from their reception venue, the Richibucto River Resort). I mean, can you even. Perfect.

Congratulations, you two! Can't wait to celebrate with you! xo
























































No comments: