HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Sunday, September 30, 2018

corey & stew | MARRIED | grande-digue beachside wedding



Finally blogging the last of my 2017 weddings - and I loooooooooooooooooved this one. Proud as heck of the images we created for Corey & Stew. Too good not to share. So be warned. This. This is a long post. ;)

Corey & Stew were married in Grande-Digue on the Sunday of the Labour Day weekend, just a few minutes' walk away from the Langille's cottage. What a joy it was to be amongst their family and friends that day. Lots of love for these guys.

Enjoy some of my faves. Yes, there are many. ;)

H

Ps - and here's hoping I can blog my 2018 weddings in a more timely manner! ;)


Flower Crowns | Oh Dina
Catering | Bangkok Food Truck
Second Shooter | Amanda Wilmot Raybould










































































































































































































Some of the frames Amanda captured! Mostly of me at work! ;)






Check out that stance. Haha.














































No comments: