HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, November 20, 2009

a sneak peek for tara & ken

how sweet is this?!



love mapleton park! the kids had a blast feeding the chickadees! lydia's quite good at it! :)



cooper (who has a birthday coming up next month! yay for 2-year-old boys!!!)



and yay for families of 'FIVE'! :)))



i had such a great time! thanks tara for calling me! :)))

k, now i'm going to go back to yelling and screaming at my computer! hey, maybe NOW, i can get me an apple. ;)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Holly, your pictures are so beautiful!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

thanks, penny! :)

Marla said...

Holly and Tara - those are beautiful!!!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

thanks, marla! :))) it was a lot of fun!