HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Saturday, November 7, 2009

a sneak peek for tracy & marc

tracy and i go waaaaaay back...all the way back to elementary school. and it's been so great to reconnect again the past few years on facebook (what a wonderful thing! ;D). tracy & marc have the most adorable children - jaime & jack! ha! what fun trying to run around and catch jack. and miss jaime LOVED posing for the camera!

ahhhhh...what a great shoot. and such amazing light. enjoy a few previews of what's to come! :)))





ha!



"how old are ya, jaime?!"



love this one!



and by the end of it, jack had had enough! ha!

2 comments:

Rachel Bernard said...

What cute pics. Thanks for sharing!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

you're welcome, rachel! and thank you! :)