HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, December 4, 2009

family | the gallants

too funny. may as well called this the 'don't bother me with this photo-taking nonsense, i'm busy walking' shoot. :) hee. what a dude you are, mr. jack.



your gorgeous big sis sure was ready to pose, i'll tell ya. (...) hello, jaime.



daddy's girl.













and there he goes! :)))







ha!

















i LUUUUURRRRRVVVVEEEE this picture. if i had a business card (which i don't...yet...but will very soon...), this pic would be on it. love it. thank you, Lord, for such amazing light!







i know i've posted of few of these in the sneak peek already, but who cares! i can post bigger photos now!!! YAY!!!







a very fun shoot. and great exercise, too! ;)

No comments: