HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

family | the humphreys



just last week, i got the opportunity to photograph jim, sharon & alex in their BEAUTIFUL new home. it was a cold and wet day (again!) but oh well. i think we did pretty great - some fantastic shots here...and just in time for the holidays! :)



"why, alex...have you lost something??! recently?!" ;)



lots of kids this age losing teeth. sniff. sharon, our boys are growing up!











ha! every now & then, alex wasn't interested in doing pictures. ;) so i basically (and yes, this happens quite often) just go with the flow. whatever happens - happens. i chased alex around for a bit (too fun!).





he showed me his room...and his headstand...and his mismatched socks. :)



what a bookshelf this kid's got! whoa!





then he showed me his mom & dad's office.







"alex...where are you?!" (hiding under the desk). :)



and some fam shots.













...and alex had had enough. :) good job, buddy!



can't end the post without the obligatory pic of me reflected in an ornament bulb. don't know why, but i love that. :)



thanks, jim & sharon, for inviting me (and jacob & robyn!) into your home! what a beauty! i pray you have many, MANY happy christmases there! :)))

1 comment:

Julie MacKenzie said...

Great photo shoot! Looks like you had lots of fun!