HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, January 4, 2010

christmas with the howes | christmas day

hehe! it's christmas tradition at our house that we all have a nice, family breakfast before we open our presents... the kids have never eaten so fast! ha!





jacob had his order picked out. :)





'siah fully into the action this year!





lego & games for his DS. could life be better?! ;)





then, we're off to grammy's by mid-morning, for presents & turkey dinner!







the kids L O V E D having aunt sara & uncle david home (from NFLD). the girls were quick to ask sara to do their nails. too cute.



uncle david looking on.



1st christmas as husband & wife. awww!





engrossed in 'UP' (my new fave kids' movie!)









hannah welcoming rebekah to the party. :)



'lady'.







my dinner plate. (yes, i focused on the dressing - it's the best part!) ;)



waiting patiently for dessert.



girl cousins UNITE! ;)



ha! again, not sure what i said to make josiah tell on me...



but i think they're all on HIS side! ;)



sweet launa rain.



the 'howe' grandchildren. every single one of them. :)))



then mid-afternoon, we're off to nanny & papa's!









forever the goof.



helpin' papa open his present.





yay! another DS game!



it's a long day for the little people... josiah's just up from a much-needed, nice long nap. :)))



'olie'.



'candy cane' ice cream is da bomb. mmmHmmm!









the 'carter' grandchildren!



phewf! it was a long (but glorious!) day... a day of beautiful, warm FAMILY memories!!! xo!

1 comment:

Julie MacKenzie said...

My parents used to make us eat a big breakfast before presents too... it was TORTURE!!!