HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Monday, January 18, 2010

happy birthday, jacob!

awww...jacob... can't believe you're 7 today! your mama & daddy love you very, VERY much!!! xo!



back at ya, buddy! ;)

3 comments:

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog after surfing other photography blogs. It turns out, I go to church with your parents! I recognized your dad in a couple of your photos :o).

You have some awesome photos! I've bookmarked your blog & will be back again.

Shelley
http://inkscrawls.blogspot.com (and three other blogs)

Shelley L. Snyder said...

Oops...realized I put the link to my writing blog instead of my photography blog. Sorry about that. My photography blog, Shutter Bug, is found at http://shelleyslens.blogspot.com

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

hi shelley! yeah, small world, huh??! how are ma mere & pere??! :)

i just checked out your photo blog and gotta say - you do BEAUTIFUL work!!! wow! thanks for sharing your gift! :)))

--H