HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, May 28, 2010

newborn | isaac

without further ado... master isaac.

melts. my. heart.





a little coaching from mama...



even his cry is adorable. yes??!?!! LOVE the light here, too.....





this quilt was jake's when he was a baby... beautiful embroidery and colours!





puttin' the feet up. ha!









this one needs a caption...i just don't know what! ha!





needing a snuggle...





and a good burp! hee!



holly: "isaac... am i keepin' ya up, buddy?!" ha!











ha! the LOOK. he's SO his sister, megs. too funny.



thanks again, amy & isaac! i had so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Holly, I've just recently discovered this blog and realized you were a photograper. Your photos are so gorgeous! I'm very impressed. I've just been getting a lot more interested in photography myself - not professional photography, I just want to be able to get better shots of my kids - and I love your work. I will be visiting this site a lot! :-)

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

yay!!!! thanks so much!!! :)))