HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

baby | mira



what can i say about little mira?! only that i was COMPLETELY enchanted by her and her parents! what a gorgeous family!









lovin' me some baby lovin's... sooooo cute!!!























mathieu (aka 'daddy') helped out a great deal behind the scenes! mira just LIT UP when she saw the dolphin! adorable!













peek-a-boo!





absolute sweetness.

























growing tired of this, mira?! ;D





just needing a cuddle.



thanks so much, maryse, for emailing me and getting me to photograph your little angel. i hope you love these images... i sure do! :)))

No comments: