HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Sunday, June 27, 2010

crazy chan!

ya know? i'd LOVE to be able to write here in my blog - all the thoughts i'm thinking; emotions i'm feeling. but alas. i ain't a writer. i'm just a girl who loves taking pictures. :)

this has nothing to do with photography...but everything to do with my relationship with Jesus. :) i'm in the middle (yes, in the middle, BS...) of francis chan's latest book, 'crazy love'. each chapter is a challenge, but it's all good! it talks about living an authentic, passionate life for God...and falling in love with Him all over again. yeah. i don't want to be complacent anymore. :)

anyhoo...just thinking 'bout chan. and his crazy antics. check this out.



jamie & adam's e-pics comin' right up! :)))

No comments: