HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Saturday, April 23, 2011

baby | ayden

i don't usually blog on a saturday night, but i just wanted to share these new pics with a very special mommy & daddy.  i know you're missing your little man, so here he is!  xo!




kel, it's hard to believe that only a couple of days after this session, you were going to receive heartbreaking news.  news that would change your lives forever.

please know that you are LOVED very much and we're all praying for ayla!  xo!

--H






SUCH a happy boy!!




ohmygoodness.  i just love him.





































in case you're wondering...

ayla is ayden's 2 1/2 year old big sister who was recently diagnosed with leukemia.  she's now being treated at the IWK in halifax.  so thankful she is where she needs to be!  :)  if you would like to join me in praying for ayla, and would like to put a face to the name - you can find pictures of ayla here.

No comments: