HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joƫlle

Friday, April 8, 2011

today's dose of inspiration.



from the website...
'Soul Surfer' is the inspiring true story of teen surfer bethany hamilton, who lost her arm in a shark attack and courageously overcame all odds to become a champion again, through the love of her family, her sheer determination and unwavering faith.

...and it opens TODAY.

i love how this story is out there. here's this young woman standing up for Christ and revealing to everybody the hope she has in Him. she says, "...being able to turn to Jesus after the shark attack kept me alive."  AMAZING!!!!  bethany, i cannot wait to see & hear your story on the big screen!!! :D

she's also part of a movement meant to inspire people of all kinds to live for God and for others. it's called, I Am Second. here's her short film.




"I will never leave you, I will never abandon you."
                                                                                     --hebrews 13:5

No comments: