HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Saturday, December 17, 2011

engagement | patricia & jeremy



soooooooooooooooo pumped about this session!  you see, i got to work with this AMAZING couple... über cute patricia & jeremy!!

p&j -- i LOVED your session and cannot wait to shoot your may 2012 wedding!!!!  :D  wooooooooooo!!!!


--H





























jeremy is a truck driver and patricia wanted somehow to incorporate his truck into the session.  challenage?!  NAH!!  i LOVE how they turned out!  :D  thanks for going with it, guys!





teehee.  yeah, jeremy's quite a bit taller than patricia.  ;)



fave #1.









oh p, you're stunninggggggggggg.......  what a gorgeous bride you're going to be...











GAH.  he's adorable.










fave #2.








ahhhhhh!  congrats again, you guys!  so thrilled to be your wedding photographer!!  <3

No comments: