HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, December 2, 2011

family | the wilsons



susan emailed me a while ago, inquiring about me doing some 'wilson family photos' for her family!  she wrote, "...i really want some original Holly Howes for my wall!".  SUE!!!  you're the sweetest!  :D

i love this family!  i've known sue since camp wildwood days and travis...we grew up at the same church.  his mom & dad taught me in sunday school.  too cool, hey?!  :D  oh, and by the way...  sue & travis are raising my future daughter-in-law, jericah.  ;D

hope you enjoy!  xo!

--H




before we could start...i HAD to check out jeri's ring.  ;)



the 'old lookout' does not disappoint.  :)









the future mrs. josiah howe.  ;)






travis & sue.










randy & his girlfriend, jalessa.



a few more of the 'travis wilsons'.  ;D

 









peek!


carolyn & darrell.











thanks sue, travis, jeri, carolyn, darrell, randy & jalessa!!  :D

next up, the smith fam!  :D

No comments: