HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

newborn | tayvia, 8 days old

so thrilled for my dear friends.  may you enjoy these images of 8-day-old tayvia for years to come.  :)

xo.














what perfect little feet!




some soothing from mama.




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Holly, you've done it again! Thanks so much for capturing these amazing shots of my my girls. Tayvia has truly captured my heart forever. Lots of Love from Tayvia's Daddy.

Julie MacKenzie said...

Well! Isn't she just the perfect little bundle of cuteness!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

dear tayvia's daddy...

you have me in tears. :) so thrilled that i got to do this for you folks. enjoy.every.moment. :)

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

she absolutely IS the cutest little bundle of cuteness! :D