HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, July 30, 2012

2x12 project | july

ahhhhh!  this can't be right!  i'm posting our 2x12 and it's NOT the last day of the month!  ;D  haha...

back from 2 glorious weeks of vacation (well, with sheena & mark's wedding in the middle)...  amazing, amazing...  i soooooooo needed the rest and time away.  still checked and returned emails/FB messages but all in all - a GREAT vacation!!!!  so very grateful!!!  :D

we used joe's parents 3/4 ton truck for the week and their fifth wheel...  whoda thought i'd LOVE camping so much!?!?!?!?!?!  i L O V E camping!!!!!!  so excited to do it again and again...and AGAIN!!!  :D

i didn't use (although i brought all my gear with me) my 'big' camera much...only the day we were at the beach...  but i DID have my iPhone with me all the time and took TONS of photos with it...  thinking about taking up iPhoneography full-time.  ;)  ha.  i kid.  anyhoo....  wanted to take our july 2x12 while we were on vacation and here it is.

ahhh...  love him so very much.  happy first day back to work, hon.  xo.




psst!!  i'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM.  (you can find me @hollyhowe...)  always lots going on and you can see daily/often what the brood and i are up to!  ;D

happy monday, friends!!  i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  :D

No comments: