HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

dave, sarah & harry | sackville family photographer



dave & sarah...and little harry!  thank you SO MUCH for inviting me out to your place a few saturdays ago!!  i really enjoyed meeting you and taking pictures of your sweet family!

trust you're having a wonderful summer thus far!  all my best with the move!  :D

--H
 

2 comments:

(auntie) Kath Stewart said...

I am crying - I am Sarah's Aunt and these photos are gorgeous - as a photographer I wish I were near to capture these moments every day. I haven't seen Harry since the first week he was born except via Skype and am anxiously awaiting August so that I can hold him again.

You did a great job Holly, thanks!

HOLLYHOWEphotography said...

awwww! well, i am so happy i got to document these moments -- for everybody!! thanks for your kind words!

enjoy your time with harry in august! :D