HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

jade & geoff | moncton wedding sneak peek

words can't express how excited i was to photograph jade & geoff's wedding this past saturday.  it was hot...and i was a hot mess by the end of it, but it was amazing.  congrats, you two!  all my very best to you as you journey through life together!  xo!

special thanks again to my lovely second shooter, christine donovan!  love ya, girl!!  xo!

enjoy a little preview of J&Gs day!

--H


No comments: