HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

melanie & mitch | moncton engagement photographer

i was excited to finally get together with melanie & mitch for their engagement session.  and i say 'finally' because every time we would schedule their session, it would get rained out.  (booooo most of may & june).  haha!  but we met on this night...  it started to rain halfway through...  we persevered.  ;)  and here's what we came up with.  :D

enjoy, you two!!  looking forward to your october wedding day!  xo.

--H


No comments: