HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

family | the moores 2.0



i love me my amazing families!!!  :D  say hello to the moores!  2.0!!

for this year's pics, donnie & keely invited me down to ponderosa pines (just past the hopewell rocks!).  it was a perfect spot for isabelle and alex to feel at home and run around to their heart's content (and give this photog a run for her money! ha!).  :D  loved getting to meet & photograph keely's family -- including her twin sister, reagan, and her mom & dad!  thanks, friends!!!







alex.










LOL.



there we go.



...he's catching on!  ;D



meet my friend, isabelle.  with the eyelashes to HERE.  wowwwww...








sisters always warm my heart.













keely (and reagan!), your parents are adorable.




donnie and mini donnie.








donnie & keely.





f a v e # 2



proud auntie!





reagan.












ha!




oh the tears...



f a v e # 1




what a blessing to know your family, d&k!!  xo!

No comments: