HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Friday, October 7, 2011

family | the petersons



a few weeks ago, i got to meet up with beth & her son, mitch, and her mom, ruth.  :D  we went to the chocolate river station in riverview.  LOVE this spot...lots of different textures and spaces...

thank you, peterson family, for asking me to do your family photos.  it was really lovely meeting you and i hope you enjoy these photos for years to come.  :)

have a great thanksgiving weekend!
--H




mitch brought along his guitar (i LOVE it when clients bring something personal to them for the shoot) and showed me just how gifted a player he was!  thanks for the concert, mitch!  :D












what a handsome kid!
















not gonna lie...this is one of my faves.  :)













l o v e t h i s




thank you, ruth, for these lovely portraits.  :)




so gorgeous!




beth, i remember you saying how pretty these flowers were...




i love it when meeting up with a new client feels like meeting up with an old friend.  and that's what this shoot felt like.  :D  thank you, beth & co.!!  hope you like!

No comments: