HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Saturday, October 8, 2011

happy thanksgiving!




taking my own blessings 'inventory'...  :D  (those crazy 'SKITguys'!  zippers!  ha!)

i have MUCH to be thankful for.  (actually, too many to list here...but i'll start!).  :D  i'm so very thankful for: a wonderful husband & best friend.  3 amazing-busy-crazy-beautiful-i-would-die-for-them kids.  a godly mom & dad.  a loving church family we get to serve with, week in and week out.  a job that i adore.  the fact that i get to live in the best country in the world.  a roof over our heads.  food on our table...every day...  (we have so much.)  clean water to drink...every day (we don't have to walk a mile to get it.)  clothes to wear...especially in inclement weather...  (thinking about TOMS shoes and the children of the world who don't have proper shoes for their feet and are often at risk of disease.)  but the absolute #1 thing i'm thankful for?  the love, forgiveness and acceptance of my Saviour and Friend, Jesus.  i am ABUNDANTLY BLESSED.  and i know it.

to all my friends, family and amazing clients at HOLLYHOWEphotography...

if i don't get to see you this weekend, have a wonderful thanksgiving.  and know that i'm very grateful for all of you.  xo.

--H

No comments: