HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Monday, June 27, 2011

family | the sinclairs

ahhhhh...i was so happy and stoked that kayla & bryan decided to do their family pictures at my in-laws' farm.  it was AMAZING!!  the light was absolutely perfect, the weather was cooperating (a tad chilly, but alright) and...well, i just LOVED what came out of our time together!

kayla & bryan, karah and brock...  THANK YOU for allowing me to capture this time in your family's life.  one of my favourite.sessions.ever.  :)

enjoy a few of my faves!  (there were many so this was tough...  a good problem to have, me thinks.)  :D

--H

















LOVE!!




























karah, you are a sweetie!







...and brock, you stole my heart.  :)





getting ready to feed the cows.  :)








<3







thanks again, sinclair fam!!!  oh...and karah, 'ploppy' says hello!  :D

No comments: