HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

josiah wanders. now i know. :)



just a couple of days ago, josiah wandered away from the house.  i was in utter panic...  OUT OF MY MIND.  (worse 15min of my life!!!)  one minute i saw him at the bottom of the stairs, with boots on, jacket on...  thought he was just going to wait outside for a friend.  but no.  apparently, josiah had other plans.  he was going to walk over to S's house and bring her here.

ahhhhh yeah.  the kid is 3 1/2.

i'm frantically running around outside, calling his name.  no answer.  going up and down our street, calling for him.  no answer.  i went back in the house to grab the keys to the van and the phone rings.  i answer it.  my dear friend is on the other end...saying that josiah was at their house....  a kind neighbour had seen josiah wandering down the road, talking about going to see S.  and the neighbour recognized the name and brought him to their place.....

:O

amazing.  just amazing.  if that isn't the hand of God, i don't know what is.  at a time now when all kinds of bad things happen -- kids abducted, etc. (oh yes, my mind went there) -- i'm so very grateful that God was watching over josiah.  thank You, LORD.




i will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
      i will tell of all the marvelous things You have done.
i will be filled with joy because of You.
      i will sing praises to Your name, O Most High.
the Lord is a shelter for the oppressed,
      a refuge in times of trouble.
those who know Your name trust in You,
      for You, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for You.

                                                              --psalm 9:1-2, 9-10 (NLT)

1 comment:

Christa said...

Glad he's okay....as a momma myself I just can't imagine. I would've reacted the same way