HEY-OH!

Yep, you read that right. It’s HOLLYHOWEphotography (caps for my name, no spaces) and I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer in Moncton, New Brunswick.

I love what I do. I’m obsessed with belly laughs, amazing light (golden hour, anyone?) and a quality cup of joe. So thrilled you’re here and checking out my work!

If you like what you see, please email holly@howes.ca or DM me on any of the socials!

Have a fabulous day!

H







Photo by Molly Ilse Photography
Makeup by Belle by Joëlle

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a sneak peek for megan & denis

this past weekend, i got to go out and take some pictures with megan & denis.  and for the 1st day of sun in a longggggg stretch of rain - ahhhhh, we welcomed it!  it turned out to be a LOVELY afternoon!  m&d - thank you for sharing this time with me!

enjoy a little preview of your 'e-sesh'...  :D





megan's lilacs made for a perfect 'backdrop' for her ring.  don't you think?!  :D



can't wait to share more with you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture of the ring in the lilacs
Jane